New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Why Diagnose?
2 Replies
katskloset - October 7

I'm experiencing all the symptoms of Fibro and I've been dealing with IBS, Depression and headaches for years. But after all my research online, it seems like if I go to my doctor and ask him to help me find out if this is my problem, I'm going to be going through a lot of testing. My research has also shown me that there doesn't really seem to be much specific help available. I'm sorry if this seems so negative but I have to wonder, what is the point of going through all the (possibly painful) testing? I'm very confused and seeking advice. If I get the diagnosis, will it really make a postiive difference in my life and with my symptoms? Please inform me, Kat

linda brown - October 8

yes it will, it's better to at least get the diagnosis that way you'll know what kind of research to do. fibro can be awful you need to know if you have it because so many other tings can be going on. the tests you may need to have to rule out other things aren't that painful like having blood drawn, xray, etc. it's worth finding out for sure

katskloset - October 8

thank you; I really appreciate your input. Kat

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question