New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
neighbor's
0 Replies
Tera - September 13

HAS ANYONE EVER NOTICED GROUPS OR NEIGHBORHOODS WITH CLUSTER'S OF AUTO IMMUNE PROBLEMS? I LIVE IN A COMPLEX OF TOWNHOUSES. MY HOUSE, DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM ME AND IN THE OTHER DIRECTION AND ACROSS FROM OUR COMMON AREA (PARK)ALL HAVE AUTO IMMUNE DISORDERS. TWO IN MY HOUSE ALSO. THERE'S A HUGH PARK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE COMPLEX, BUT JUST 3 HOUSES ON THE END OF THE CUL DA SAC'S BUTTING UP TO THAT PARK ARE ILL.
THAT PARK FILLS UP WITH WATER WHEN IT RAINS. CAN GET UP TO A COUPLE FEET OF STANDING WATER DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH IT RAINS. GEESE LIVE IN IT UNTIL THE WATER DRY'S UP. COULD BE WEEKS AND EVEN MONTHS BEFORE IT DRY'S OUT. IT SMELLS SO BAD AT TIMES. THE GROUND AFTER IT DRYS UP IS BLACK. WE FIND IT STRANGE THAT 3 HOMES THAT BUTT UP TO THAT PARK HAVE A LOT OF PROBLEMS. ALL AUTO IMMUNE DISORDERS.
DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE CLUSTER'S OF OUR HEALTH ISSUES IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS? THE FOUR OF US FIND IT A BIT STRANGE, LIVING SO CLOSE TO EACH OTHER, FOR 23 YEARS AND IT'S BEEN IN THE LAST 8 YEARS WE HAVE ALL BE DIAGNOSED WITH THESE ILLNESS'S.
I HAVE FIBRO,SJOGREN'S SYNDROME,NEUROPOTHY,THAT JAW AND HEART PAIN, COPD, FIBRO FOG AND I'M SURE I'M FORGETTING THINGS.
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ANSWERS!
TERA

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question