New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
How do I help my wife.
3 Replies
Valentine. - May 22

My wife is long time suffer of fibromyalgia and is also a suffer of multi chemical sensitivity and sensitive to a large number of drugs. Her FM has not been so bad for a couple of years but lately it has been hell. I try to assist around the house and comforting her. Is there any more I can do, such as massage. Are there any special oils or linaments that other FM sufferers use?. Thank you in anticipation.

YoungFibroMomof4 - June 27

Way to go Valentine I wish my hubby understood like you ...you are helping your wife with your support alone and helpping around the home.

phyllis hirschauer - August 7

I am a registered nurse with Fibromyalgia. I have had it for about 4 years now and was very fortunate that I have studied herbal medicine and nutrition also for my 40 years of nursing.

A nursing colleague of mine recommended Glyconutrients. After researcing their product I decided to try it. I cannot begin to tell you the relief I have gotten from it and also another nutrient combined with it.
My Neuropathy is gone and so are my headaches and muscle pains. It feels so good to be pain free.
I have recommended it alos to many of my patients for other issues and it has also helped them greatly.
If you would like to contact me, I can send you further information to research.
Good luck and what a great husband you are for searching for help for your wife. My e-mail is karlauer@aol.com

Susan C. - November 16

God bless you, Valentine! Your are a wonderful husband. The fact that you understand your wife's condition and want to help must mean so much to her. You are a GOOD husband.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question