New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Teresa123 - October 27

Help...I am having a major flair if have ever had.. I have had fibro for over 2 years... and am havng one major melt down., Stress now is making me feel pretty low.. and the pain is high due to that and the weather... I believe in prayer.. so pleae keep me in your thoughts... I making self go will go to the play offs in Football to see my youngest who is in 12th grade finish out his year of football,,, even though I want to just go to bed and not wake up... I get to see a therapist for the first time next wednesday... lets see if she can help me with adjusting my thoughts to "this is normal for me" please keep me in your thoughs... T

Auvonto - October 28

i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. i had a major flair for two weeks and today i still hurt but not as bad as it has been. feel better soon. take your time

oktoberlady - November 19

a therapist sounds like a good idea. Be honest with him/her. Tell him/her everything that you feel, hold nothing back. Don't be afraid they won'd think less of you or make fun of you or call you crazy. They are there to help you. you sound like you have depression. I have it too and take meds for it. Thereapy helped me get through it and turn my life around and make sense of all of this pain and how to control the fibro and not let it control me. Go to the therapist regularly and talk with an open heart. THey will help you.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question