New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Fibro and Pregnancy
1 Replies
Anj - May 29

Hi, I am currently in the second trimester of my second pregnancy. During my first my symptoms were much better, but during this one the migraines and pain feel like they are in a constant flare. Has anyone else had a similar experience? Also for those who have had boy and girls- have you found your fibro symptoms during pregnancy differed with the sex of the baby? My first was a boy this is a girl and Im wondering if there is some link to the baby's hormones. . .

thanks for your input

ShesRestored - June 14

Anj,

Hi. I was diagnosed in 2008 with Fibro and CFS in 1998. I had my son in 2006 and without a doubt, my little annoying random chronic symptoms multiplied beyond belief! It took me almost two years to feel somewhat normal- that is "my normal"- after I gave birth to my son. Childbirth alone was a challenge and life-threatening- it was in fact one of my first encounters with the miracles of God! Lately, my husband and I have been really excited about preparing for our second child but when the flare- ups come it really can spoil the excitement.
I believe that hormones in general are affected to a ridiculous degree. I don't know maybe some malfunction with the adrenal glands? Mine have not returned to normal and my symptoms seems to have a cyclical pattern to them- however random they may be from month to month.
Hope your migraine flare-up subsides soon and that the remainder of your pregnancy is calm!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question