New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
exhaustion
3 Replies
bichonlover2 - February 13

Does anyone else get exhausted the following day after cleaning house? I only clean 2 rooms at a day with breaks during. I am wiped out the rest of the day and all of the next. This sucks!.

tnichel - February 13

Yep. Now on my days off I pick to areas to clean, then wash clothes and that's it. I big help is to de-clutter you home. I like a lot of knick-knacks and such but things like that can contribute to the mess you'll have to clean up. Doing a 5-10 minute pick-up anything that is out of place is a good idea. That way you aren't overwhelmed by the house work. The following web site has excellent tips that may help you.

http://fibromyalgia.lifetips.com/

Take out any dashes if they appear.

gibb - February 21

I feel for you. I can clean about half a room a day and I am exhausted. No medication I take seems to help. Maybe someday they will discover something to help us. hang in there.

privateflgirl - March 28

I was given samples of the medicine - Provigil. It has helped like you would not believe with the fatigue. HOWEVER, it appears that the medicine is not approved by the FDA yet for Fibromyalgia so the insurance will not cover the med. This is so frustrating. I have filed an appeal with the insurance, but I doubt it will go through. If your insurance will cover the medication, try it- It is like a miracle drug for me.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question