New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
dizziness
2 Replies
Sage1 - March 16

Is there anyway or thing to help sort out dizziness and balance. Iv'e had extreme blurry, moving vision for over a year and a half.

jenny bawden - April 7

Hi there Sage1, I don't know if there is anything to help with the dizziness. I suffer more and more with it lately and at times I feel 'lop sided' Years ago I suffered with vertigo for a long time and I was afraid it had come back.. but this feels different, there is no nausea this time. I do feel quite unsteady at times, what with that and the 'fog' there are times I feel I am 'losing the plot' Like Sage1 if there is anyone who can help with this propblem I would be very very grateful.

dwilmoth - May 21

Go to a good ENT and ask if they do the Epli Manuver (not sure of spelling). I can't tell you how much it helped. I went from crawling on the floor and not being able to drive to only having moments of dizziness (like watching someone swing or bending down and up quickly) My Neuro gave me some exercises to do at home that help too (like after going on a cruise). If your are dizzy I would not suggest a cruise. My hubby and I laughed at me so hard. It's like I'm drunk the whole trip w/o the buzz. I can't even walk straight on the ship. I always have to hold onto someone or something. But it's kinda funny really. We have to see the joy in this sometimes, right?

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question