Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
You've got to be kidding me!!
1 Replies
Rosscow - January 31

Hello all
I'm not going to go through my whole history with fibro. As we all know we have been through all the tests. I still work (high end tech tradesman) and I think out of the 13 years I have suffered from this fibro today was a TSN turning point. I got thru the day but I can't believe the pain I'm in with somebody (DR.s) telling me everything is normal.
Somebody please saw me off at the hips. Every nerve in my legs I am aware of.
I thought I'd do myself a favor and stretch today before I got called into work. (on call). Not sure and very concerned to the highest degree as to how long I can take this shit. I will keep going but my outcome is looking very bleak right now.
Over and out
Rossco

Canada17 - January 31

Rossco, you will get through it. We all do. When a doctor tells you everything is "normal" they are speaking from a clinical sense. That is part of the reason that Fibromyalgia (FMS) is dubbed the "invisible" disease. You can't see it from the outside and you can't diagnose it with tests.

We can find our drive in the need for knowledge. The only control I have over my FMS is knowledge. Because so little is known about FMS there is always new information. And, because so little is known, we have to stay patient and understanding with our doctors in that they can only treat us as completely as the information we give them.

I try to remember that my suffering today could mean that my daughter and her children won't have to, as long as I stay vocal about it and help to uncloak this invisible disease.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question