New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
charliebrown - November 29

I asked a number of months ago if anyone had ever heard of Usana Supplements. I never received an answer, so I guess no one here has tried them. They were suggested to me by a very good friend whom I trust. I did a lot of research into them and found a lot of positive feed-back as well as my friend's friend having received great relief from her fibro after taking them. I thought what the h---, I have nothing to lose except this constant pain that is always there. Well, I bought them (can't be bought at health stores, but through distributors. I was on them for a month and found no relief. Then 2 months, nothing. My friend tells me that you need to be on them preferably 6 months before completely detoxifying and building new cells. It has now been more than 3 months and I have noticed in the last 2 - 3 weeks that I have much more staying power, Or stamina. I still have all the crazy quirks I had, except now I no longer have the very painful feet that I could barely walk or have tohold on to the railings taking one step at a time going down stairs. I can now sit at my computer for more than 15 or 20 minutes before my back would give out. I still have the back pain but I am praying that in a little more time I will be able to give up my heavy meds and only need the supplements to help me. I will keep you informed with my progress. The only thing is they are fairly expensive. But if I will be able to eventually save on prescription drugs...... LoL

AmberRose - November 29

well good for for you! thats awesome! keep us posted...what distirbutor did you get them from?

barbar - November 30

Great! How do we get the stuff and how much does it cost?

charliebrown - December 2

I actually get it through my friend and there are quite a few different supplements to choose from. I only took the basics because it was what I could afford at the time. I certainly would like to add some of their other items as I can afford it. It cost me about $150.00 Cdn. for a 28 day supply which they send to you automatically every month when you sign up. I'll tell you why I started on them, other than the obvious reason. My friend, who happens to be a Pastor, has been trying to get me to try them for a while because she has been on them I think for 2 or 3 years and it has helped her get off all medications. I have known her for years and she was diabetic, had asthma, sleep apnea, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol and was given a few months to live. She has always had a weight probelm and tried every diet imaginable with no success. These supplements have elimated her diabetes, highblood pressure, she's off her asthma puffers and no longer has to use her sleep apnea machine at night. And to boot, after 15 months on one of the supplements has lost 60 pounds. I am so happy for her and I only hope that I can follow in her success with them. So far, so good. I can get them for you through her, but I would not want to put pressure on anyone to buy them. You can look them up online for information on them, but I would like to still test them myself before I get anyone else's hopes up. Though from all the testimonials from those with fibromyalgis have been great; and these are talking to those who have used them and they have helped. If interested, I can give you my e-mail to give more info. I hope this doesn't sound like an advertisement and I hope that I don't get "zapped". It almost seems too good to be true. But I am most sincere and living proof (if you knew me) that it does help. The only deterrent is the cost. Lol.

aims123 - August 13

I can forward anyone INFO on USANA as well I am a TRUE BELIEVER in their products and can sign anyone up that is interested :)

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question