New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
ibritz - October 10

I have had shakiness at times for over 10 years. It has progressively gotten much worse over the last 6 months. It started with just my hands. I'd be handing something to someone or doing something with my kids. I just laughed back then and said it's just me. But lately, it's both my hands, arms, shoulders, head and neck. Sometimes my legs, feet and toes, and has increased in the last 2 weeks in the trunk of my body. My rheumy saw it last week and I am seeing a neuro in another week, per my rheumy. Anyone else with this symptom. I've had in the back of my head since I was about 28 (now 49) that I have MS. I'm afraid to find out I have that too, but I guess it's better to know what you're dealing with. Thanks.

txsunsets - October 10

ibritz, I shake all the time and i have been diagnosed with Katherine Hepburn tremors. It isn't bad if you can deal with the shakes. My youngest son has it too. I don't know if this is something you have but go to the dr and get checked out. It could be something simple. I also shake more from some of the meds i am on. Good Luck

FibroGal - October 19

ibritz,
Tremors occur with both fibro and anxiety, both of which I have. Have you been diagnosed with either fibro or anxiety? I went through periods of fear of MS also. IMO, if that was your problem, you would have been diagnosed long before now.

libertykitty - October 27

To add to FibroGal's comment, the more you worry about having something like MS, the more anxious it will make you, even if you're unaware of it. Confirming that you don't have MS (assuming that you don't) will relieve this worry. If you do have it, then you have the opportunity to accept it and deal with the knowledge. Not knowing will just make you more anxious.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question