New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Sweating
3 Replies
jujubug5678 - January 8

I sweat terribly; is this a symptom of fibromyalagia? If so, is there any medication or supplement that might help? Thanks for your help!

BrandyO - January 8

I sweat too jujubug5678 (cute name by the way) I have fibro for over 40 years and don't remember sweating as a symptom. But now, between hot flashes and night sweats! I blame some on certain meds too. I can't tolerate the hot weather any more either. I hope someone can answer your question ... I would love to know of any supplements that would help. Have a good evening! Brandy

jhummel03 - January 9

I have to take breaks from my normal daily activity because I sweat so much. My doctor just recommended that I drink plenty of water to replenesh & that extra persperation is yet another symptom of fibro.
If you, or anyone else, discovers another way to ease this sweating issue, I would love to know about it, too!

BRENDA - January 10

I have been suffering from this too! I thought it my have to do with... "the change", but I have been period free for over a year now. Should I still be having that problem? This actually is my worst complaint now! I have a DRs appt. in the morning & it is on the top of my list! I have also noticed that I am now intolerant of ANY extremes in temps! I used to love to lay in the sun & just BAKE! I also worked as a surgery nurse & they kept it like a meat freezer in there! It never bothered me at all! Is this also a symptom of FMS?

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question