New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
SORE THROAT
4 Replies
JUSTPEACHES - January 27

Does anyone else get a sore throat and swollen glands during a flare? I always get this when I am going through a flare up. I have had every type of test done for symptoms, but no bacteria shows up. What causes it?

gucci - January 27

yes i get it often i have it now along with neck and shoulder and arm pain it gets me down at times. i asked the doctor she had no idea why it happens said to ask the rheumy when i go next. good luck in finding the answer.

sazzly - January 28

Hi Peaches, Just was wondering if perhaps you are on a steroidal inhaler to prevent breathing problems. I used to get strep throat and also just plain sore throats often until a Dr informed me that i need to rinse and gargle thoroughly each time i use this inhaler. I have not had a problem since and thought I would mention it just in case it might help.

JUSTPEACHES - January 28

Hi sazzly, I am not using any inhalers. I'm just taking my antidepressants for the fibro. I am baffled as to why my throat has been sore for a month now. Dr doesn't have a clue.

Tlhlassie - January 28

Mine gets sore routinely and it us usually how I tell when the flare is at its worst. Rest is only thing that works for me, so I listen to my body and rest more. Gentle hugs to a fellow sufferer.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question