New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Stephanie417 - October 12

Does anyone get rashes?.. I currently have a really itchy rash on my jawline.. Ive never had a problem with rashes before, and had this same one, same spot a few months ago for the first time.. Its not really noticeable, but it itches like hell and is sort of bumpy, but not red or swollen.. I wasnt sure if this is yet another symptom or just a coincidence..

Virg - October 12

For some time now my back of my neck would get sweaty or dry and become very itchy then after that passes my skin would feel leathery. Then it goes away .
I've had a bad case of itchy hands arms and knees and legs that were so unbareable that I went to the Dr and he didn't know what it was. I thought after it might have been hives.

Littlelede - October 18

I usually get rashes on and inbetween my fingers that are itchy and really sore. My Dr. prescibed a cortisone cream, which helps.

carm - October 19

People can tend to have skin problems along with FM. I am a very itchy person and there is nothing technically wrong with me except dry skin at times and when the weather gets a bit cold my finger tips start to crack which is weird and painful. I have tried numerous remedies for the fingers with some relief. Interesting, hey.

Jeanie - October 21

I have a rash across my stomach. The dermotologist said it was probably caused by one of my meds. Thankfully it didn't itch. But don't take chances or guess because it might be something else. Call your Dr.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question