Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
pregnancy
3 Replies
djy15806 - June 28

Anyone out there pregnant with Fibro?
I just found out I'm 6 weeks pregnant, and I've been sleeping great. This has greatly reduced my fibro syptoms. Normally, I only sleep 3 hours at a time max and wake up several time during the night.

kvc33 - June 28

Once the baby is born you will definately only be sleeping 3 hours max! I hope you have a great husband who will take over for you when you are too exhausted to nurse. Good luck.

January - June 29

Be very careful about taking any antidepressants if you are pregnant - some of them can cause birth defects. You can google for information. Hopefully you aren't taking any of the bad ones…

Best luck with your journey!

lucky13 - July 13

I had 2 kids after my FMS diagnosises and I could tell a huge difference while pregnant. I was flare free for about 6ish months. You'll still feel achy and fatigue, but that goes along with pregnancy anyway, it'll be normal. My flares started coming back at the end of the third trimester.
Once baby gets here, count on no sleep, with my youngest I lived of coffee and Jimmy Fallon because she refused to sleep at night, but when she did sleep, so did I, so I was able to function some, and 1 night a week my husband would sleep in the living room with the baby so I couldn't hear them and I could catch some sleep then to.
Keep the walking and exercising help, it'll help with the pregnancy and FMS.
Congrats on the pregnancy

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question