New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
numbness
2 Replies
lorieholtz - November 24

do any of u experience numbness or no feeling on areas of your body. i've noticed areas on my forehead and on my upper back. the forehead is new. but the one on my back has been there i guess for over a year and it started as the size of a quarter and now size of my fist.
lorie

Canada17 - November 24

Sounds like a neurological problem. You should definitely talk to your doctor about it.

There is a test they do with a little wheel attached to a stick that has pricks on it. They test certain areas of your body, left and right side, and ask you to tell them if you can feel it, and if it feels different from one side to the other. Unfortunately, I don't know what the test or the tool is called.

lorieholtz - November 24

ty canada i am getting ready to make an appt with a neuro. i did go see one back in june but seriously he was such a jerk with no answers. i sure hope this one will be more informative. I even went there after havin a small stroke and he acted like it was no big deal and didn't even order test to see why in a person of my age was having these
lorie

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question