New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Not sure if I have Fibromyalgia
1 Replies
Momof4 - October 12

I have increasing pain and stiffness in my legs, especially after I've been sitting or sleeping and try to walk. My fingers are stiff and ache when I open and close my hands. I have had sore feet for quite a few years. I have to wear arm braces on my wrists at night because my hands fall asleep and it wakes me. I wake up some mornings and feel like I haven't slept at all. Lately I have had tender sore spots on areas on my scalp, but no rash or open sores. I have had low back pain start and it extends up the my mid back region- this pain comes and goes. I have had itchy armpits and other areas of skin are starting to itch more. I have also had a increased need to urinate more often - this comes and goes. I have no sexual desire anymore and I am not interested in the usual activities I have always loved like cooking and gardening. Any help would be appreciated. Karen

JJ1 - October 12

You did not mention if you have sought medical care for these symptoms. If you haven't seen a rheumatologist yet, I recommend that you see one. If there is a fibromyalgia support group in your area, contact them to see if they can recommend a rheumatologist. Your symptoms sound like they could be fibromyalgia, but there are other ailments with similar symptoms that must be ruled out because there is no specific test for fibromyalgia. Good luck.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question