New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
natural remedies
1 Replies
arobin - August 1

I am so tired of being tired. I go to the doctor way too often. I am a single mom, diabetic, and have fibro. I am just now beginning to find a pattern with my flares. I do tend to panic and go to the doctor "just in case" because I have a history of sinus infections and I catch everything going around. I have a hard time trying to find someone to take me seriously. I feel like dr.s look at me like I am either a hypochondriac or looking for pain meds. I am very open to natural medicine. Does anyone have any experience with naturopaths? I have also heard of some IV therapy. I am willing to try almost anything to keep me out of the dr.s office.

vcasas - August 6

Someone recommended the super vitamins called
"Fatigued to Fantastic! Daily Energy Enfusion." I bought it at our local health store. I've also read the book titled Fatigued to Fantastic and I'm understanding fibromyalgia better. After taking it for about 3 weeks, along with my medication, I can honestly tell you I've felt about 70 percent better. I've had some really good days when I don't hurt at all. I too am tired of being in pain all the time. I hope that this helps.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question