New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Fantod - September 21

Just checking in to see how you are doing. I've been away for a week. I don't see any posts from you/Ireland and I am concerned. We are here if you need us!

mm30 - September 22

hi fantod, thank you so much for your message.
you have been very kind
i have logged in every day but i havent posted anything. im ok my joints are very sore and have very painful headaches and teeth aches. but i'm learning to just struggle on. actually ive been putting it down to a busier day/ stress. i have good news i secured a job of 30 hours a week teaching and then childcare in the afternoon so i am very busy in the six hours a day. my back is very sore i feel like i'm walking around with a plank of wood tied to my back. so im trying to have epson salts bath and give myself a good hour of reading for wind down at night. etc.
finished up with councilor and psychiatrist last week. psychiatrist wanted me on meds for depression but my doctor and i both agree that alternative root would be the better option.
the antidepressant he was trying to prescribe would not be a help for the fybro either according to doc.
anyway im here :D im always in here having a look around at how everyone is doing.
i hope you are well and that you enjoyed your holiday. you were missed :)

Fantod - September 22

mm30 - That is brilliant news! I am so pleased that you were able to find some work. Sounds like you are doing all of the right things to take care of yourself too. Fantastic!

I enjoyed my holiday in New England. I spent some time lounging around on the beach and generally doing nothing except sightseeing, eating seafood and a bit of shopping. The weather was perfect. Thanks for asking.

Take care and keep in touch.

mm30 - September 22

ah that sounds like heaven. i hope you feel refreshed after it.

ya things have turned around a bit at least i have a routine. if my house could sell or rent out (fingers x'd)- well then that would be the cherry on the cake. start getting on with things really and stress would be greatly reduced.

thanks again fantod it means alot to me. :)

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question