New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
ptalana - February 25

Good morning, after three years following a severe accident I have been diagnosed with FMS. I have been on this sight before, and just wondered if anyone has taken Lyrica and not suffered weight gain? I am normally pretty small and have already gained 20 pounds since my accident. This I'm sure is due to the fact that walking, sitting have become difficult. I currently use a walker at home, and wheelchair whenever I go anywhere. Before the accident I did yoga, and weight training and was in pretty good shape and felt comfortable in my own skin. Now I am embarassed with my weight gain and cannot stand the idea of gaining anymore.
Patty.

JOEGIRL - February 26

Hi Patty, I have never taken Lyrica but I have heard its a good medication.
As for the weight gain I have gainned a few pounds butI have been small all my life. I have always worked out but I am not able to do all that jogging, etc anymore. I do try to walk when I can.I am out of shape now tho from not working out and my jeans dont fit as gracefully I guess is the word. Got this little roll and I hate it . What Im trying to say is maybe its lack of activity instead of the med.Does the med help your pain?? How long have you been on it?
I wish you well and hope that somehow you can not feel so embarrassed by the weight gain. Not suffering in pain is more important than a few pounds to me.
goodluck and I am sure someone will have some more info for you about Lyrica.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question