New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Leg Pain
6 Replies
rrsbaby1 - September 26

Does anyone have severe leg pain from fibro? Or a rash that itches and looks like pustules? If so what treatment do you use?

JJ1 - September 26

Have you been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia? Aches and pains are common but I think I would see someone about the rash if you haven't already.

Robin1237 - September 27

Yes to leg pain, yes to rashes. I try whatever works on the rashes. Ketoconazole for some of them. I believe fibro is Lyme disease, and as such, the bacteria are causing all the mischief. See my discussion at Fibro=Lyme, and also discussion in the topic We Have Fibromyalgia.

anointedfavor - August 19

i do have severe leg pain, and that is what always lets me know that i am going to have a bad day, by how much my legs hurt. i haven't been diagnosed yet, but i am working twoard it.

Fantod - August 20

Yes, I have leg pain with FMS. It can be quite painful at times. I would suggest you see a dermatologist regarding the rash. It may or may not be related to FMS. Are you on medication? It could be an allergic reaction. There are any number of things that may be causing it. Take care.

VictoriaB - August 21

Yes I have severe pain mostly in my thighs. My rash has the same characteristics-itching to begin with then the appearance of blister like place that are sorta painful. They have been biopsied numerous times and the dermo said whatever it is caused from is coming from within my body! I use Elocon cream mostly and some benadryl cream at times.

bulgarian - September 26

HI to all, do you have leg pain when you walking or all time?
Also do you have stiffness in the leg where you have thighs pain all the time or only when you walking?

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question