Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Hi,question/ response to imjo720
1 Replies
belle1329 - June 2

Hi
I had responded to an older post you wrote to someone awhile back, you said you used natural methods, I too do not want to take anything and was wondering how you were doing with out meds as it sounded like you were ahead of me in your diagnosis. I too have alot of pain on some days but then there are days where I wonder if it really is fibro, so I dont take meds, I do exercise, take tylenol/advil and sometimes pm
Just wondering where you were at now so that maybe it would give me an Idea where I will be
Its been a year and a half since diagnosed. Thanks any help appreciated.
dont give up i have been dealing with this for nine years and just found out that its fm the doctors ran so many test on me i felt like a guinna pig. now that i found out just a month ago what i really have i want to find a way to just feel better i would perfer mot to use meds and go natural. i dont know if you can but that would be my goal. i cant sleep at night due to the pain i

have in my shoulder and arm is waking all hours of the night some days are worse than others but i will never give up. finding this web sight and knowing iam not the only one suffering from fm has help me alot. reading the stories of everyone else. now learning to cope with it and move on with my life is the next step. hang in there

Fantod - June 3

My concern is that the longer you let a chronic pain cycle go on, the harder it is to treat. You say you are unable to sleep at night due to pain. That should be an indicator that you need medication. I would like to suggest that you use medication until your symptoms are stabilized and then consider trying some natural alternatives. Take care.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question