New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Teresa123 - October 27

Help...I am having a major flair I have ever had.. I have had fibro for over 2 years... and am havng one major melt down., Stress now is making me feel pretty low.. and the pain is high due to that and the weather... I believe in prayer.. so pleae keep me in your thoughts... I making self go will go to the play offs in Football to see my youngest who is in 12th grade finish out his year of football,,, even though I want to just go to bed and not wake up... I get to see a therapist for the first time next wednesday... lets see if she can help me with adjusting my thoughts to "this is normal for me" please keep me in your thoughs... T

AEnci - October 28

Prayer is a big thing. Keep your head up high, and I hope you start feeling better soon. I will pray for you.

axxie - October 29

My thoughts are with you. I know how hard it can be, hang on, you'll make it. Soft hugs to you

Noca - October 29

Teresa123 -((((hugz)))) I think seeing a therapist or a pain psychologist is a really good idea for us chronic pain patients.

fishingflorist - October 29

I understand! Thinking positive is a good thing. My prayers are with you,I'm just coming out of a 2 week flair.

solanadelfina - October 30

I'll pray for you tonight. Kudos on seeing a therapist and taking steps to change your situation. Anything we can do to take power back from fibro can really help, even if it's just our reaction to what's going on. Good luck at the appointment, and gentle hugs.

jrzgirl1 - October 31

I am praying for you

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question