New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
HELP!!!!!
0 Replies
michelle J - December 27

I feel like I'm going crazy my walls are closing in on me , I have had a really tough 4 months it all started when I had lost my dad whom I have just known 22 years out of 41 he had died from cancer through his whole body he never would have found it but he fell and hurt his back and before you know it 6 months he was gone, 4 months later my mother inlaw i always took care of before the nursing home had passed away from alztimers disease on dec 2 09 then while we were trying to heal from that my daughters best friend of many years got i n a severe car accident that had taken her life, my daughter is such a mess that it is really braking my heart because feel like I have lost two daughters and to top it all off I was close to her friend to so now I feel like I have lost 2 daughters and hope the one still living does'nt do anything stupid. I nad to have foot surgery and cant walk on one foot so I'm currently on crutches which the fibro in my arms does not agree with . they had to up my xanax intake and they had to change my vicodien level , I'm so stressed I would let myself cook anything cause twice in one week I have forgotten something on the stove .Any sugestions on how to relax?? I am so stressed I argue to what I know I did or didnt do and when I am right verses the other person I don't get any appoligies but yet I always apoligize ,why is it people make you feel like you are losing your mind but don't help you relize your not ?

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question