New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
hummingbird - January 22

Just found this fibro forum, it would bre nice to chat with others who know how painful this conditionis.

ccc - January 22

Hi - I just got diagnosed and am miserable. Feeling like i have the flu everyday, hands go numb at night, neck pain. Not real eager to take meds because of side effects. what is your experience?

Stacey373 - January 22

I just wanted to welcome the both of you to this forum. This is a good place to get information and everyone on here is so understanding and supportive. Feel free to ask questions, give suggestions, and just vent if you need to!

As for the meds....you both really NEED to be on the necessary medications that help with the Fibro symptoms. Fibro is definitely a losing battle if you to try to fight it without the medications. Getting the right meds is a trial and error process, but once you figure out what works best for you, you will feel a whole lot better.

Take Care, Stacey :o)

hummingbird - January 24

Hi thanks for your replys, I have had neuropathic pain for 12 yrs and take numerous meds also get lidocaine and magnesium injections also B Vit injections. I am in Wiltshire in the UK. Were are you all?

Stacey373 - January 24

Hi hummingbird - I'm in Washington state in the US

slb71 - January 24

I am in Nebraska in the US. Welcome to the board.

Fantod - January 24

ccc and hummingbird - Welcome to the board. I totally agree with Stacey about medication. The longer a chronic pain cycle continues, the harder it becomes to manage or stop. The sooner you begin taking prescribed medication for FMS (OTC remedies do not work) the better. Take care.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question