New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Jorja - September 9

Im not sure that I am in the right place or not. I just wanted to say Hi, Im new here, not new with fibro, that I have had since I was a child. I dont know what else to say but hello again and hope I will fit in. Thanks for reading this. Jorja

axxie - September 9

Hello Jorja, and welcome to our board, where we regularly give our advice and our two cents worth.

Since you are one of has alot of experience with fibro you might be able to educate us, when we right our own questions. There also some younger ones who come on this site and you will be an asset in answering them, since you have that experience.

I hope you are feeling good, I hope you will drop by and tell us what you do if you work and how are you holding on with doctors and prescriptions.

come again

Sandrivers

axxie - September 9

Hey Jorja, you have probably seen our post of It's our time again", that's where we laugh at ourselves for doing things that are not normal for others, so please if you have a story or two please post them, we like to laugh at some of the experience we sometime do.

Fantod - September 9

Hello Jorja - Welcome to the group. You have found the best Internet site about fibromyalgia on the web. If you have any questions or can help someone else please join our discussion.

iliveinpain - September 9

Hello Jorja and WELCOME!! You'll fit in fine!! Any questions or advice you can share are always welcome here... we all share the same condition, and we help each other through it - once again, welcome!

Jorja - September 10

What a lovely welcome from all of you.With such nice people I know I will like to come .here
Jorja.x

Jorja - September 10

Hmmmmmmm I just get here and already get it wrong, I really must say sorry to you, I hit that report button instead of reply, is it possible I can let them know it was done by accident, I did hit the back button right away,so I hope its alright. What an idiot I am. Gentle (((((hugs)))) just for you. Jorja.x

iliveinpain - September 10

Don't worry about it Jorja, we all get spacy, it's called fibro-fog hahahahahahaa

pfiinch - September 10

Welcome aboard and You are definately in the right place.Everyone here is so helpful to each other.Hope we can help you in anyway possiable.I hope you don't let this get you down.If it does come here and get some releif.It really helps me to come to the forum because we get alot of great help and everyone is so understanding.

GOD BLESS YOU
HUGS AND LOVE
FROM YOUR NEW FAMILY

Patti F.

Jorja - September 12

Welcome aboard and You are definately in the right place.Everyone here is so helpful to each other.Hope we can help you in anyway possiable.I hope you don't let this get you down.If it does come here and get some releif.It really helps me to come to the forum because we get alot of great help and everyone is so understanding.

GOD BLESS YOU
HUGS AND LOVE
FROM YOUR NEW FAMILY

Patti F.

Thank you so much for your welcome.xxx Jorja.

ckosciel - September 12

Hi, new here as well but only officially diagnosed for about a year. I believe I have had it the problem for at least 10 years. Carol

Jorja - September 13

Hello Carol, I am new here as well, only been here a few days, but I find it very nice here.Jorja.x

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question