Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Flu Shot
2 Replies
OnaJourney - November 19

Hi Folks,

Is any one familiar with the homeopathic flu vaccination; any one had it?

Thanks.

January - November 24

I've never heard of the homeopathic flu vaccination….

But I got an "extra strength" regular flu shot (the extra strength is for if you have a low immune response and get sick a lot, so I figured I try it) -- my arm is REALLY sore!

And so is the rest of me - here comes the rainy, cold winter weather! ARGH!

Cher0208 - November 24

Haven't heard of the homeopathic flu shot either BUT I have found something that is helping me fight bacteria like nothing before. As a child, teenager and young adult I constantly caught colds...getting strep throat atleast once a year. I have been doing tons of research on eating raw organic garlic. It is insane!!! Aids patients take 9 cloves a day to prevent and treat secondary infections, cancer patients take it also. The immune boosting effects are extraordinary especially for anyone who is type A blood type - as you are more prone to microbial infections. Probably what caused this damn fibro to begin with. So everytime someone at work or at home is sneezing, coughing- whatever I go home and start taking 1-2 cloves in the am and pm after eating. I chop them up into quarters and put them on a spoon with some olive oil. The olive oil stops the oil from within the garlic from getting on your toungue and giving you stinky breath the rest of the day. Then I swallow them like I would a large vitamin with a glass of water. I am ecstatic to report that I have not been sick once since doing that(started a few months back)!!!! What's worse than getting a freakin flu on top of what I'm beginning to call a "permanent flu" (fibromyalgia.)
Recently, I got a terrible toothache that is coming and going. I finally gave in and made an appt with the dentist for Monday but...I started taking the garlic (4 cloves a day) to fight any infection and the swelling around the tooth is going down rapidly and the pain is gone. With tooth issues you don't want to mess around otherwise I would blow off the dentist altogether.
Anyway, if nothing else please utilize the garlic (as long as you are not allergic or sensitive to it). But don't take it from me. Google it...you can use garlic for so many things. Candida, yeast infections etc.
AND ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT THE BLOOD TYPE DIET FROM DR. D'ADAMO. I have been on it a few weeks and my pain is freaking GONE!!! So far anyway...don't want to jinx it. My pelvic pain is still there although better and my fatigue is still pretty bad. I can tell you for sure though once I am on the diet completely without cheating for a few weeks. Atleast the body pain is gone, though. Boy, does that feel good.

HAVE A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL. YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. TOMORROW, I WILL TRY TO TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO FOCUS ON AND BE TRULY GRATEFUL FOR ALL THAT I DO HAVE AND GIVE A REST TO THE FOCUSING ON ALL THAT I DON'T HAVE.

If anyone does try the garlic please let me know how it works for you. I'd love some feedback on it since it's working so well for me!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question