New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Fibromyalgia
1 Replies
Lucy - February 20

I have abdominal and pelvic pain. My hip bones hurt. Upper/middle and lower back pain as well as neck pain. It feels more muscular in nature. Sometimes the pain "zaps" my back to what feels like my lungs. I get some mild to moderate headaches, my thighs hurt, my left cheek and left upper arm twitch sometimes for 1-5 minutes at a time. I have sleep disturbances where sometimes I wake up with "hot flashes" (not premenopausal yet) Sometimes my stomach feels distended and my intestines feel like they are full of knots, and I can't pass gas very well to relieve it. I am in constant pain, some days very manageable, but others it's debilitating to the point where I lay in bed with a heating pad either on my back or my abdomen. Ibuprofen does not help. Do I have fibromyalgia????

Fantod - February 20

Lucy - I would recommend that you make an appointment to see a rhuemotologist to get a firm diagnosis. There are a number of things that can mimic Fibromyalgia. Best to be sure what is wrong by seeking medical care. I hope that there are better days ahead.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question