New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
embarassing question
6 Replies
jrzgirl - February 15

does anyone get vaginal itch/burning? I thought I had a bladder infection, urine test came back neg.
I have not gone to my gyn, This just started last week

bbass - February 16

All of the time...sometimes it's a yeast infection, sometimes it's just me. I try not to worry about it too much, but I am careful about the soap I use.

solanadelfina - February 16

Yeah, and it's pretty annoying. Vagisil cream really helps take down the itching, and try to wear breathable fabrics.

jrzgirl - February 16

thank you, my GYN ordered some cream for me.

Fantod - February 16

Sounds like a yeast infection to me. YOu can buy an over the counter cure from Monistat to treat this. If it doesn't go away, see your gyn. Take care.

ptalana - February 17

Hi jrzgirl, sounds like this could be
Vulvodynia as this can also be related to Fms. Try googling it and see if these are the same symptoms you are experiencing. I believe this is treated with topical creams, as others have been suggesting. I wish you well, let me know if this fits with what you're going thru. Patty:)

canadacalling - February 17

Yes, I have these problems too vag. itchy and always thiking it is a urinay infectin. Everything lately has come back okay, so I just try to ignore or use Canesten cream. Just another of those quirky things we get.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question