New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
cymbalta
5 Replies
KyoKyo - September 3

has anyone here ever been prescribed cymbalta for the fibro pain? my neurologist gave that to me, and I want to know if anyone else has been through the hell I've been through.

BreeZ - September 3

Hey Kyokyo.. i was prescribed Cymbalta... and took it just a few days.. it made my mouth so dry that i had to drink water all night .. which also made me have to run to the restroom constantly.. had to give it up.. Hope you have better luck with it than I did.. I'm sure it helps some

lumper - September 4

I was given Cymbalta. I quit taking it. It kept me from sleeping and I didn't notice a big difference in pain or depression. I am not taking any prescription for pain or depression right now. Good luck.

dalejr62 - September 7

I tried Cymbalta, but I have a hard time eating somedays so I couldn't take it anymore. It made me sick to my stomach. Of course your suppose to take it with food.

lyzzy - September 11

I was on Cymbalta for 8 months and recently tapered off. I am now on Gabapentin and it seems to be working for me so far. THe Cymbalta seemed like it worked for a couple of months, then I got worse. Found a new doc and he listened and took me off of it.

linda brown - September 29

it made me very nervous, took me off that and gave me wellbutrin, it has helped with the depression some, but nothing with the pain, i'm on lyrica now 150mg suppose to get up to 600mg hope it helps me sleep

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question