New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Convincing the Doctor I have Fibromyalgia?
0 Replies
loiuse - September 21

Ok,, I have had symptoms for almost 10 years. My sis has MS and they ruled that out... After this long I know they are getting worse, and each year I note new symptoms. The fatigue is far worse now and the weakness and headaches and now I have muscle spasms and my mental aptitude is worrisome. I feel like a crazy person I have so many symptoms I am embrassed to address these with the doctors. Each doctor wants a 30 second breakdown of 10 years worth of symptoms! They don't seem to communicate. All in all, they all tell me MIGRAINES. When do migraines cause SO MANY symptoms? I have migraines, mentrual problems, the muscle weakness, fatigue, dental problems, eyesight problems, memory and cognitive problems, circulatory problems, high blood pressure, swelling, depression (mostly cause since I can't get a diagnosis past migraines), chronic sinusitis, and many other symptoms. I want my doctor to just say I have this so I can move on. I know I have fibromyalgia. It just makes sense with all the symptoms I have. But he looks at the blood tests, mri's, gi's, and other tests and sees very little. They found minor things wrong with the brain and liver. I have the blood pressure and circulatory problems including Raynauds, I have chronic fatigue, and they did find a small cyst on my liver. But overall I seem healthy on paper. I just can't get them to ok this self diagnosis. What should I say to my doctors???? I have done SO MUCH research and finally come to this.... but proving it is difficult!!!!!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question