New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Chat room
3 Replies
shelllc79 - February 23

I think we really need a chat room on here. or find a room on a chat room like yahoo to meet up in. even if it dont say fibromyalgia. Just something we could use to talk. We could pick one room like maybe scolsis chat under the health and wellness tab on yah. that one doesnt get used alot. Any one agree???

Noca - February 23

There is always Skype. See our Skype thread below.

shelllc79 - February 24

thanks for the reply noca,
but I dont see the skype thread. I did go download it. But now I'm stuck. I dont know how to use skype. Any help?

Fantod - February 24

Skype is pretty easy. Skype "resides" in the toolbar on the lower right hand side of your computer screen. Everytime you turn on your computer, Skype loads automatically. Just click on the Skype logo on the toolbar and it will open up. You can add contacts from there. You can look people up using their email and if they are not Skype users send them an invitation to join. It works very well. I talk to people all over the world using Skype.

Our leader in this enterprise is Noca/Keith. Just add his Skype name to your contacts: keith45678 and you'll find the rest of us. Welcome!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question