New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
burning scalp
2 Replies
caren - January 11

hi again does any body get a burning scalp the doctors just said its stress but im not stressed can any1 help please

Jeannie3 - January 11

Stress is a funny thing. Emotionaly we are doing fine and content but the body could be going through stressful situations. If your body is going through FMS symptoms for sure that could be stressful and then other symptoms come on. Also it could be shampoo or hair colouring. My scalp used to be itchy like crazy and would heat up.

JJ1 - January 11

Stress IS a funny thing. Sometimes I don't feel "stressed" at the time -- it is all part of juggling my sometimes hectic life -- and it is only in hindsight, after I suffer a bout of fibro symptoms, that I think back and realize that I was putting my body through physical or emotional stress. I did not "feel" stressed over the holidays. I had a lot of company coming and going and absolutely loved it and enjoyed it. But in thinking back, I was working myself crazy with my job, coming home and cooking/cleaning, getting Christmas shopping done, etc. What I am trying to say (and Jeannie3, too) is that stress can manifest itself in different ways and some of them may not be so obvious.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question