Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
ARM pain
5 Replies
feelinghopeless - May 3

Hey folks,

Something weird is going on today. I have a place on my arm, between my elbow and my shoulder that feels electrified. The pain when I move is terrible. I havent done anything that would have pulled a muscle or anything and have never had this before.

Anyone else??

Fantod - May 3

It could be a pinched nerve. It could also be nerve pain from Fibromyalgia (FMS). I get sharp shooting electrical type pains in my legs which are the nerves going crazy. I take Gapapentin at night to help control that sensation in the hopes that I might actually sleep. If it persists, or gets worse, call your doctor. Take care.

englishrose - May 4

Hi feelinghopeless I'v had what you described and its a very odd feeling but it comes and goes sometimes lasting quite some time ..hope it disappears quickly for you.. Put it down to yet another symptom it should improve soon heres hoping :)

Noca - May 4

Don't recall having that symptom, sorry.

moosiejean - June 2

I get this a lot! It will come for a couple of weeks and them go away for a couple of weeks. I am trying to find a trigger as to why this happens, haven't been able to find one yet. It is aggravating and it can at times scare you. It does feel electrifying - good way to describe it! I take Advil for this and sometimes it will help! Take care ;)

cabingirl - June 8

feelinghopeless,
I have this pain often. When it was at its worse, I would lie on my back with both arms propped on pillows, and hold as still as possible because every movement caused searing pain.

I have found that soaking in a hot bath is the only thing that relieves it. Maybe give that a try.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question