New to the forum?

Sign Up Here!


Already a member?
Please login below.





Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Alcohol and Fibro..increased nerve pain or just intolerance?
0 Replies
m.e. - April 25

I can barely drink anymore...I find my neck muscles in particular are SOooo sore and I am under the weather and wiped out for a couple of days after just 1 or 2 glasses of wine. I also have allergies and believe the mold in wine causes a reaction in me (sneezing, sinus infections). I am 49 and enjoy a relaxing drink once or twice a week, but am thinking it is no longer my friend : (.

 

Message:


You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?