New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Acupuncture
4 Replies
LittleLegs - August 15

Hi there, just joined this group and wondered if anyone has had acupuncture for Fibro? I'm about to start this week and wanted to know if it helped at all. Would welcome your help and support.

axxie - August 15

I had acupuncture and did me alot of good, and took care of some of the pain, actually most of the pain, it doesn't take away the pain but does help with the pain.

OnaJourney - August 15

I have had a lot of success with acupuncture. I go once a week and have been going for over a year. It's a commitment of time and money. My recommendation is to find a doctor trained in Chinese acupuncture rather than say a sports therapist who has learned acupuncture for acute cases. My Dr. of Acupuncture inserts the needles into the tight muscles and then manipulates the muscles by hand. I have gained a lot of mobility by working on the muscles area by area resulting in less pain.

January - August 16

Yes, yes, yes. Acupuncture helped me a LOT. As, always, you have to find someone who knows what they're doing… I found a Korean MD who was also trained in acupuncture. Saved my life, IMO.

axxie - August 17

My insurance won't cover accupuncture they say he needs to be an md he states he has a PHD and a Corean Doctor but not a Cdn doctor, so I had to stop seeing him.

I now walk more than ever so that helps me with trying to destress.

I'll have to find another accupuncturist before cold sets in, because that's when I suffer the most.

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question