New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Drug That Got Rid of My Fibromyalgia 100%
0 Replies
SarahO. - December 4

was IV Rocephin for Lyme disease. It took 9 months.
But I have not had fibromyalgia for 7 years now. For some people, like Robin, it just takes orals longterm.

Anyone who wants to talk West Coast daylight hours call me at 1-831-662-2895. Yes, California has Lyme disease- 41% of nymphal ticks in mendocino, 17.8% ticks in Santa CRuz County- there is PLENTY of Lyme here. YES tehre is Lyme in Louisiana- and TExas- and Virginia- and worldwide!!! Except Hawaii when it comes to the USA-

Lyme can be blood negative.
Seriously.

So can Ehrlichiosis and Babesiosis, which ALL OF YOU here should have been tested for... because those are also possible causes of CURABLE fibromyalgia!!!

So ask your doc, "Have I been tested for Babesiosis?"

(If you live in Missouri that should be a test for MO1 Babesiosis, in Califonria & Oregon the test should be for WA1 and in Mass it should be for Babesia Microti!!)

And if your doc says no, THINK about coming over to Lymenet.org to the FLASH Discussion board and asking some questions!

Because you may get answers that can help you GET RID of fibromyalgia instead of just lerning to LIVE with the pain.

Mine was agony, I don't DO pain pills. Mine was agony.

Mine is gone.

I hope you realize that there are seronegative strinas- liek in WISCONSIN there is the KETTLE FOREST strain of Lyme wihch will test negative to the Lyme tests- and in CA we have Borrelia Bissetti- and in the South you have STARI- so peoel DO test negative who DO HAVE spirochetal infections-

Take care all-
best wishes,
Truly,
Sarah O.
1-831-662-2895

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
Ask a Question